Friday, February 13, 2015

Finally Friday

Is everyone glad it's Friday? I know I am.
We have another busy weekend  so I'm really glad there is no school on Monday so we can relax. Everyday this week I've had things that HAD to be done and they all involved leaving the house.
Having to leave the house is bad enough, but none of it involved crafts. Bummer.

Now I'm playing catchup - yesterday I got hubby's Valentine card made, last night I finished my great niece's birthday card (for Saturday afternoon) and today I have to do our great nephew's christening card for Sunday.
 I also have to get a Christening gift and get some shoes for me. I have been wearing my sneaks to church because of my knees. I can only walk in very stable shoes, any kind of heel kills my knees.

The most comfortable ones I could find are gray and pink. I really do not want to wear gray and pink shoes with a leopard print top. Can you picture how stunning that would be? lol

Anyway onto the reason for this post. I thought I would show you some Valentine décor, since it is tomorrow.


 Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. I am soooo glad it is Friday. It has been a looooong week.
    Love your wonderful Valentine projects. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been super busy, Girlfriend! Woo hoo for Friday! LOVE your Valentine's decor! The little mailbox is sooooo cute. And love the arrow with the hearts, too. I could see using one of those fun decorative pencils with this, or a festive paper straw for some party decor. So many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad it's Friday too! And just like you.. I don't wear heels! They're uncomfortable and hurt my feet to much.... I stick with Gym Shoes (I'm sure they are called something else by today's hip kids standards!) But that's what I Call Them! LOL LOVE your mailbox! It's wonderful and so it that adorable arrow pencil! Have a great weekend my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound like me my friend -I just want to stay home and play! Heels are not my friend either. I have an appointment next week to see if the doc can do anything about my old knees - getting old stinks!

    I just love your sweet mailbox with all those darling valentines sticking out! Sweet, sweet, sweet! The arrow is super cute also, love the prints you used on the hearts. Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy busy busy. Love this mailbox it is fabulous! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely projects as always my friend. I am sorry that you are only comfortable with your pink and gray sneakers but yes the fashion police would arrest you had you gone out in those with a leopard top! LOL
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete