Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hump day

Good morning!!!  At least I'm hoping you are having one. The verdict is still out on mine. So far, so good.

I know it's been a while. Lets just say I've had issues and let it go at that. Hopefully I can get back in the groove.

I have seen a lot of your projects (that I could open) and they have been fantastic. So far today I've been able to comment.

So today I thought I would show you my oldest sons birthday card. (it was last Saturday) He lives in Florida and loves to be on the water.


I like the way this one turned out.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Stephanie,
    I am sorry to hear that you have been having issues.... I hope all works out and I'm glad that your day is off to a good one so far. Your son's birthday card is beautiful. I really love anything nautical and I too, love being on the water. Living down at the shore is a true blessing for me. I am sure your son loved his card!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your having some trouble! But I'm glad you were able to post today! The card you made your son is wonderful and I bet he just loved it too! :) Hope the rest of the week goes much better for ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and love the papers. Know that we are here. Hope that you are able to sort our the issues you are having and glad to see you posting today. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking masculine card! Sorry to hear you are having problems...hope all works out good! Good to see a post today!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your son's wonderful card. I bet he loved it. Thanks for sharing.
    Hope things are better now.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you've been having issues, Stephanie! Hope everything gets back to normal very soon. LOVE your nautical birthday card design! That G45 paper is so fabulous and so perfect for this. Love the big anchor and the detail of the lattice work. The wrapped string is really the perfect finishing touch, too!

    ReplyDelete