Monday, February 2, 2015

Yea! It's Monday!

See I'm optimistic. lol

I just want to thank my special bloggy friends for always making me feel good with their comments. I love hearing from you. They warm my heart. So thank you!

Now today I have a cute Valentine card to show you. This one is a Snapdragon Snippet design from the sil online store.. I loved this one.



Isn't it neat? It stands with 3 sides like a teepee.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great Monday.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. omgosh, what a great shape! I've never seen anything like that! Loving the little cupid you added and the sentiment banner. And the gold heart wreath looks amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE Card Stephanie! I saw that in the store too... don't know if I have it or not... dang it... now I gotta go look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Stephanie! I love how it stands and I am loving the lip paper. lol The cupid and the "clock" hearts is so pretty and very Valentiney! I know that's not a word. lol But I made it one today. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shape and love the Cupid! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute Stephanie and I love that cupid! It's really beautiful. Neat that it stands on three sides. TFS!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I like the way it stands! Great job!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. What a fun design. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete