Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A little more green

Good morning! Well, we made it through Monday. Yea! As Mondays go, this one wasn't that bad.
But now it's Tuesday, just 4 days to the weekend.

I actually spent most of yesterday crafting. Made the last of my St. Patty's d├ęcor. While I was waiting for the new SVGCuts kit, I started on Spring/Easter projects. I've got 2 more "green" posts then lots of spring.

This is what I have to show you today.





Thanks so much for spending a little time here.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Love your banner and wonderful balloon. That leprechaun looks real cheeky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got some crafty time in Stephanie! Your house is looking so festive and fun. I love that hot air balloon and the festive banner. Your leprechaun is so cute! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that big festive banner! And how cool is that hot air balloon above? Love that it's got shamrocks hanging on it. And love the sweet leprechaun, too. You really do make things so fun at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always good to see your crafting projects! These are great!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous banner my friend! The pretty shades of green are just perfect. The hot air balloon looks so pretty flying up above your banner. And that little leprechaun is cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you go with these fun Projects! LOVE that hot air balloon! Your house is blooming with GOOD LUCK! :)

    ReplyDelete