Friday, March 6, 2015

Are we seeing green yet?

Good morning! I finally snapped some photos and loaded them. So now I have a project to post.

There aren't that many projects I want to make for St. Patty's Day, so I'm working on St. Pats, spring and Easter all at the same time. Gets a little confusing. So I will be posting a little more regularly.

Here is my leprechaun trap, The Gold Coin Inn. This was a free file from SVGCuts long before I got my cameo. I knew eventually I would have one so I just kept it till now.

Take a look:


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. Stephanie,
    This is so cute!!! I love this... what a fun project! I hope you are well and have a fantastic weekend my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and fun project! Have a great weekend!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo flippin' cool Stephanie! This must have taken awhile to make... I remember seeing them when they first came out.... yours is amazing! Hope Gabe tried to catch a Leprechaun! Can't wait to see what else you've made! I'm working on my Easter Projects this next week... or at least I hope so with company coming... ) I always like to add a few new pieces each year! :) Have a great weekend my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Stephanie!! I love how this came out, the inn sitting on the box is fabulous and I love that ladder. I hope that Gabe can catch a Leprechaun with this cool catcher! Looking forward to seeing what else you have made for the season. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Gold Coin Inn - how clever! This one has so many tiny cuts and details, it must have taken quite some time to put together. It turned out super cute and I love the little leprechaun climbing up the ladder - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that is so adorable! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgosh, this is just amazing! Absolutely love it, Stephanie! And I think it's wonderful that you've gotten anything made for St. Patty's at all. All I've managed so far is one little rag doll... :)

    ReplyDelete