Thursday, March 12, 2015

Happy Thursday

Hi, everyone. This is my last St. Patty's Day décor post.

Due to unforeseen circumstances the Svgcuts  new file was released late. I only made a couple of the items because they wouldn't even be out for 2 weeks.

Easter is only 2 1/2 weeks after that and I need to get that stuff out. Now Easter can stay out all month because the isn't any other holiday to decorate for that month. (that I am aware of) lol

So I've been making quite a few things for Easter/Spring when it suddenly dawned on me. I haven't made a banner. Duh! So that is next on my list.

OK, here's the last of St. Pattys.

 
The beer stein from the new SVGCuts kit.

 
Stein and the pots of gold from the kit

 
Teepee shaped card from Sil online store
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie
 

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful St. Patrick's Day projects! Great papers and embossing on the stein. Love the shaped card! You have been busy!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgoodness... it never ceases to amaze me the things you create from paper, Stephanie! These are SO cute! I am grinning from ear to ear over that beer stein! And love the little pots of gold, too. What sweet treat containers those make. And lovely Irish blessings card, too. The shape of that is just sooo creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful projects Stephanie.... I really like the beer stein! I hope you are having a good weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - these are fabulous - love that stein!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! That beer stein is amazing - love the embossing and great papers. The pots of gold are super cute, I like the pipe cleaner handles (very clever). And, last but not least, your card is fabulous. What a fun shape and so many great details. You've been super busy and I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMWORD! AWESOME PROJECTS Stephanie! I'm running behind on my Easter Projects! I better get a move on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your project Stephanie! That stein is amazing and I almost got the file myself to make and then didn't. You can bet next year I will. Those little pots of gold are too cute and I love the tee-pee shaped card. Everything is so festive! Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers Stephanie, it means the world to me. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your stein,pots and card. What wonderful St Patty's Day decos. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete