Thursday, March 26, 2015

Long Thursday

How are y'all this afternoon? I'm trying to get myself psyched up for baseball games 3 and 4 for this week.  They are back to back which means sitting at the ballpark from 5 to 10. I sure hope they are exciting games.  I really do love the games, it's just a long week.

Anyway, on with the program. I am going to show you some more Easter décor.


This is what's on my front door. Really simple, just 2 files from the Sil store.  But you can see it easily when you drive onto my driveway.

I think I'm going to take a nap so I can stay awake for the games. lol

Thanks for dropping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Really fun door decor, Stephanie! I love all the color on the hop hop hop cut. So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can handle the ball games... I know you like them... but the loooong night sucks! :) Your wreath is super cute! LOVE the Hop, Hop, Hop! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stephanie... miss our chats my friend! Your Easter decor on your front door is so cute! I love the "hop, hop, hop" eggs! I hope all is well with you and that the baseball games are interesting!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Hop Hop Hop :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the bright, festive colors and design. I really need to get something "springy" on my front door before summer hits us full force here in south Alabama.
    We have 2 ballgames tonight also - one at 5:30 and one at 7:00. I'm also teaching a card making class at our library from 4 to 5 - going to be a looong night!

    ReplyDelete