Saturday, March 21, 2015

Not so happy Saturday

Surprise I have a new post. haha
This Saturday is a little bittersweet. This is the end of spring break for us. Monday back to the grind. ugh!

Oh, well only about 10 weeks left of school. And we do have Easter -I think we get Good Friday off also and Memorial Day. This year we don't have any bad weather days to make up.

Let's get on with this post, shall we?

I finally took pics of the Easter/spring projects I've been working on. I love the color palette for this time of year. The one time I get to use as much pink as I want. lol (my house has always been dominated by males) And I do use a lot of pink!

Leave it to Gabe to state the obvious. When he saw what I'd put out so far he just said - that's a lot of pink, Mimi! Then he grabbed a piece of candy wrapped like a carrot and went on his merry way.
So I guess I'll be "humored" this season. (you know, give the old girl a break, she's a girl!)

Anyway here's what I have to show you today:


The bunny is a file from SVGCuts (love it), birdhouse, berry basket and spiky houseplant are all sil store files. The pedestal is SVGCuts file also.

I'm entering this in a challenge at Cut It Up-Challenge # 67-anything but a card and use diecuts.
Also entering DoubleClick - AKA Abusybee Easter challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless.
Stephanie

14 comments:

  1. That bunny fooled me -- I thought it was chocolate! What a lovely tablescape. Thank you for sharing it with us at Cut it Up Challenges!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stephanie it always stinks having to go back to the normal routine after having a nice break... but you'll get through it! LOL
    Your projects are so cute.. I really love that bunny and devour that pedestal! Which collection is that from?? I hope you have a good day today!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jo,
      The bunny is from Egg Hunt and the pedestal is from Poplar St. Tulips file.
      Both SVGCuts.

      Delete
  3. I love your Easter crafts Stephanie! I am in a male dominated house too and it is nice to get to have something pink and girly for a change. I love that cake pedestal, the bunny would be cute sitting on top of it. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda, you are right. I love the bunny on top. Every time I look at that bunny I want chocolate!

      Delete
  4. You got 2 weeks off for Spring Break? If so... I'm a little jealous as we only get 1 week! :) I also know what you mean by a house full of men! Of course I'm not a huge fan of pink.. LOL I prefer Blue! :) Your projects are adorable Stephanie! I know your house is screaming Spring!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Theresa,
      no we just had the last week off. Tomorrow, school. Yippee! (yeah, right)lol

      Delete
  5. Oh my, my, my...just look at all those cute Easter goodies! I am totally loving that fun chocolate bunny, he is just too cute. I had to go back and look at your photo again, I would have sworn that was a real plant in the basket. Looks like an aloe plant my Mama just gave me!
    We start our Spring break tomorrow and the rain started today...sigh. My little ones are visiting their other grandmother for most of this week but I hope to have Emma for a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you are allowed to use tons of pink at Easter time, my friend! Those boys will just have to suffer in silence! ;)
    LOVE your cute, cute projects! That chocolate bunny reminds me so much of the real deal, and I adore the berry basket with the spiky plant! The little birdhouse is so sweet, too! Love them all!
    We were supposed to be having spring break this week, but lost most of the days due to snow this year. We do get Thursday and Friday off, though, so I'm thankful for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable. Thanks for sharing.
    Our spring break is this week. I'm working it this year.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great Easter Scene! Love that chocolate bunny! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely projects! Love the little birdie on the birdhouse! Thank you for joining the Doubleclick Skittles challenge! Guest Designer - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous bunny!!Thanks for joining the challenge at DoubleClick Connections! Past GDT-BumbleBee Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful Easter display! Thank you for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Easter Challenge!
    Beth, GDT
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete