Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tuesday, March 31st

Can you believe this is the last day of the month? I can't seem to get things together in my mind. (hubby would say what mind, lol) Everything feels disjointed. I seem to be forgetting a lot more than usual. Half my time is spent retracing my steps to figure out what I wanted to do.  Oh, well, this too shall pass. (I hope)

Today I want to show you a spring card. I have an aunt who loves the outdoors and gardens and she belongs to a garden club. I thought this would be perfect for her.

Take a look.


This is a file from SVGCuts.

Isn't it cute?

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. How cute is this?! I love the garden theme you have going on here - the picket fence makes a great backdrop. And, the hat is super sweet along with all those cute little flowers!
    I know what you mean about feeling disjointed (disconbobulated is my word)! Some days are just like that. Hang in there sweet friend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! Your Aunt will love this card! The Hat, Flowers & Fence go perfectly together... I Just love it!
    And, I've had days like that too... It shall pass until the next time you feel that way... I call mine having a "Blonde" moment! HA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun garden design Stephanie.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun garden design Stephanie.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous garden card! She should love this!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - that is a fabulous card -love the little flowers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute!!!!! She will love it Stephanie!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete