Saturday, April 25, 2015

Happy Saturday

Hello! I slept in this morning - 5:30 am - yippee!

Well, it's raining. Yesterday "they" said the rain would be gone early - by the time most people got up. (yeah right) I just hope our make-up ball game doesn't get cancelled.

Just a short post today. Have to fix breakfast and get things done so I can go to the baby shower then rush home for the game.

As usual there was a list of places where she had picked things out. The closest to me is Target so that's where I went.  It printed out 1 page with 5 things on it and one of them was $400.00. That's out of my range so my DIL and I chose the Amazon gift card. We were also supposed to bring a book in lieu of a card. So I used the card as a tag.

Take a look:



Well, that's it for today. Have a great weekend.

Hugs and God bless.
Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Yay for sleeping in Stephanie, but 5:30 is not sleeping in. lol Sorry that it is still raining, these weather people never get it right and make all that money. Must be nice. lol How fun to have a baby shower today. Uh, the $400 gift would be way out of my price range as well. Love your cute tag that you put on the book. It's adorable and I love your "baby boy" cut too!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your baby card, love how you can flip open that bib up in the front!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my sweet friend! Sorry I haven't stopped by in a while, but life has been causing me "issues" and there just hasn't been the time! I've missed my visits and hope to get caught up on all of your awesome projects soon.
    So, we will start with this cutie! I love the bib and the way it opens up, very clever! And, the background paper is super cute. Boy, these showers have gotten very specific, haven't they? Whatever happened to the days of bringing a gift (of your own choosing), having a cupcake and heading home? Guess that means I getting old and cranky, but I sure miss those days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute tag. Love your baby gift. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slept In??? Since when is 5:30am Sleeping In??? Crazy Lady!! LOL We got some rain this weekend too! It was chilly as well... Of course tomorrow it'll jump UP 20 degrees! Crazy Weather! :) I hope you made it to the Make Up Game! :) Love how these new Moms have a list they give out! When I had a Shower I was just Happy people came! LOL I NEVER asked for anything specific! I guess today's Mom's aren't as together as they should be to ask for gifts in the $400 range!!! That's just CRAZY!!! Any who.... I do love your card bib as the tag! CUTE idea my friend!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that package looks SO cute! I love the little tag card you made! The bib shape is soooo perfect for a new baby and is SO fun! Hope you had some fun at the shower. :)

    ReplyDelete