Thursday, April 23, 2015

Happy Thursday

Hello again.

I'm back to show you a card today. One of my favorite nieces has an anniversary on Friday and this is her card.

A few years ago they had a palapa built in their back yard. I had never heard of that before. It's  a structure with a thatched roof. Theirs is really nice and great for parties.

Anyway, when I saw this file I knew it would be perfect.

Take a look:



See you again tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless.
Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. 2 days in a row!!! You're on a roll now Stephanie!!! hahaha Sweet card! Love the scene!!! Have a great day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet card Stephanie.. I wish I was lying under that!!! LOL
    Your niece will love it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, adorable! Now that looks like a place I would like to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute anniversary card for your niece and her husband Stephanie!! I never knew what those structures where called before, now I do. I bet too it is great for parties. And I bet that you niece and hubby loved this card! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool - love the palm tree! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of a palapa either, but now I think I NEED one! This is a super cute card and makes me wish for some time in the sand listening to the waves and enjoying a nice, cool drink. This is fabulous my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet they loVed it. What a great way to personalize their card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete