Thursday, April 30, 2015

Happy Thursday

Good morning.  The weekend is getting closer, yea!

We have 2 scheduled ballgames left to play this week. The Tuesday night game was cancelled because the field was too wet, so that one will have to be made up.

Today I hope to make something - not just single, simple files. Still hoping to get my hands working nicely again.

I have a couple of files to show you today. They were made 2 - 3 weeks ago.



Both of these are from SVGCuts.
The hot air balloon is from the High Skies file and the lever card is from the Peony Cottage file. (I love that sun)

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE that Hot Air Balloon!!!! It's FABULOUS!!!! The Sun looks amazing too! Is that a Flip card??? You Know I LOVE Flip Cards!!! :) Have a Wonderful day!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous hot air balloon! And love the card and wonderful sun image! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects for today are so bright and happy -reminds of me lazy summer days! I love the hot air balloon, it really turned out great. And, your sunshine card is so pretty - love the papers!
    We have 2 games tonight back to back and then nothing for about a week - gotta wonder about the folks who work up these schedules...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hot air balloon is SO fabulous, Stephanie! Bet the boys LOVE that one! And I love your fun fold card with the happy sun face! SO cute~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great files Stephanie! I really love the hot air balloon though, really beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love that hot air balloon Stephanie! That turned out great. I also love the sun card, that sun is so cool looking. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are great. Your hot air balloon reminds me of when my daughter was little. She loVed hot air balloons.Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete