Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy Wednesday

So how has your week been so far? Hope you are getting more crafting done than I am. Mostly what I've done is random Easter files from sil store and random free files. Seems like weeks since I've done a real project. I'm talking new 3d project from SVGCuts. On Mar. 18th they announced they were working on a new kit but that's been 2 weeks. They used to give us little sneaks to whet our appetite, now we just wait. (I've never been known for my patience) lol

So today I have some things to show you. Just files I happened to like.





I'll show a few  more  tomorrow. (actually all of these files are SVGCuts, very simple ones) Our 45th anniversary is Saturday so I have a card ready to post
 then.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great rest of the week.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Pretty projects! You do a great job with the SVG Cuts. I have not tried any of those cuts--still using Cricut!
    Wishing you and your hubby a very Happy Anniversary!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all your Easter creations - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh How cool are these! LOVE seeing your 3D Projects! I especially like that little bird house.... adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all really cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete