Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday

Yea, it's Monday! (did you believe that happy statement?) I'm trying real hard to be positive.

So how is your Monday going?

I have one last post with some random Easter cuts. Then it's more spring into summer things. I get to cut and glue for fun - no pressure.

So let's get Easter finished, shall we?



The 3 money envelope tags were on the Grandson's baskets. This is from the sil store. Very easy and very handy.


These little boxes, I did not use. Probably next year. I just liked them. I loved the greenery on the triangle carrot boxes. I thought it would be easy to adapt for bushes on 3d houses.

Just thought I would show a pic of my 3  best reasons to get up every day. I so love these boys.


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

9 comments:

  1. What handsome guys you have. I love the money holder tags, Stephanie. And those carrot boxes are adorable. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you being all positive for a Monday! HA Glad you guys had a wonderful Easter and more CUTE projects to share.... The Triangle Carrot boxes are my fav.... they're adorable... And OMGOSH! Look at those 3 Handsome boys! You are one lucky Grandma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was definitely a Monday for me too! I have really enjoyed all of your wonderful Easter projects and today's post is no exception. The treat boxes are all super cute and I really love those fun money envelope tags (bet those boys did also)!
    Great pic of your boys - they are all very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the cutest stuff, Stephanie, and I always love how festive you make things for your family! These are adorable! Really love the money holders and the triangle carrots.... all your little treat holders are simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun Easter projects Stephanie! I love the milk carton-I bet it held some great goodies. I also love the money tags, how fun to find that hanging on your basket!! I bet the boys loved that one! I also love your cute boxes and even though you didn't use them this year, they will be ready to go for next year so you are ahead of the game. That's always good! lol What handsome grandson's you have!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been so busy with your Easter projects - love the carrots :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful grandsons! They are all so good looking! And you really did a great job with your Easter creations Stephanie. I really enjoy your work! Have a great weekend my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loVin all your wonderful Easter projects. LoVe your money tags and I bet the boys did, too. lol Thanks for sharing.
    I can just feel the love you have for your sweet grandboys .
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fabulous creations Especially love the grassy basket with the gorgeous egg
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete