Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wow! It's been 2 weeks

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted. It's not because I've been so busy creating. Until this week it's been only random files from the sil online store. Just cutting things because I liked them.

Now I'm trying to replace Easter with more spring. Then lead into summer.
So I did replace my banner. Hubby said it was time to replace Easter with something spring. Enough of Easter. Of course I haven't exactly been with it. I usually change things within 24 hours of a holiday/season change. I just wasn't prepared this time.

So here is my simple banner.




I kept the birdcage (because I like it). I also repurposed the birdhouses.


Thanks for stopping by. I really do appreciate it.

Hugs and God bless.
Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Well, you sure have things looking bright and happy, my friend! I think it's adorable that your hubby was prodding you to switch things out. :) Really love the trail of birdhouses you have along the pillar. They look so festive with their birdie friends. And the banner is fabulous, too. Loving the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see your post Stephanie!!!! :) Your Banner is adorable!!! And I like how you repurposed your Birdhouse & Birdcage.. they are both very much Spring related so why not? HA!!! Have a great day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie I am glad to see that you got crafting again and made some adorable spring themed projects! Your banner is adorable and so is those cute birdhouses! I like the birdcage too! Glad you decided to keep it. I hope you are getting some spring weather now and that you are feeling well. I think of you often my friend.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your spring banner Stephanie! I think it is so fun and colorful and...yes springy! lol Funny that your hubby said something about the Easter one. I also love how you have your birdhouses hanging, that looks amazing!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and love that you change up your decorations! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your banner is soooo cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete