Friday, May 1, 2015

It's Friday...

lets shout it from the rooftops! So glad for the weekend. Still haven't made a "bigger" project.

I keep thinking about cards  I'm going to need  for the next few months and don't get anything done.
I need to make a decision and get the cards out of the way so I can make something I really want to do.

So in the mean time I will cut files from the Sil online store. And make a list of all the cards I need for the near future. I do have some ideas for cards that I'm excited about. Maybe that will get me going.

So today I'm going to show you what I did yesterday.



These are both Lori Whitlock files.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhh.... how pretty!!! LOVE the 3D tea pot.. and the birdcage looks so fun to make! I hope you get to feeling well enough to work on some projects... I'm thrilled it's the weekend too... I've got lots of projects I want to do along with some crappy house cleaning!!! Try to enjoy your weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your projects! Birdcages and tea kettles/cups are right up my alley! I have several of them displayed in my craft room. I hope you are having a great weekend! Stop by my blog today for my blogaversary blog hop! Goodies to be won!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Stephanie, I love your tea pot and bird cage! I haven't did anything myself, just been to busy with doctors appointments and stress. Which wears me out to the point I don't even want to go to my room to craft. I hope you get your cards done and I look forward to seeing them! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely teapot! That paper is so pretty and the bow is such a great touch. The birdcage is really fun - love those intricate cuts. Your 3D projects are always great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! That teapot is amazing! Never ceases to blow my mind the things you make from paper. Love the intricate birdcage, too. I could see that as a votive holder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous - I love the teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are soooo cute. Love them. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my that tea pot is just beautiful Stephanie! I love the papers you used on it too. Your bird cage is amazing as well and I think a flame-less candle would be so pretty in it. Hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete