Tuesday, May 12, 2015

It's Tuesday!

Well we made it past another Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and Mothers Day.  We had a very nice weekend.  Hubby and Gabe gave me a new charm for my Pandora bracelet and I like that. If it was up to me, I would have bought new pretty papers. But I love new charms.

Our two middle sons, daughter-in-law and 2 more grandsons came for lunch on Sunday.
so it was a nice day.

Today I'm going to show you a couple of projects from the newest kit from SVGCuts.



Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie 

(only 12 days of school left)

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a Wonderful Mother's Day! A new charm is a wonderful gift! :) I know paper would have been better... but hey... it'll look pretty on your wrist and paper won't! HAHA!!! LOVE your newest creations!!! Such pretty flowers on both projects!!!! Have a Great day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. IloVe these. They are beautiful. Thanks for sharing
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, we are on the school countdown, too! These are beautiful, Stephanie! Those cherry blossoms are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty projects Steph! So glad you had a great Mother's day!
    Hugs,
    JO
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. More fabulous projects! You have been busy! Love these two! Thanks for your visits!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Love the blossom tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day Stephanie and I'm glad they gave your a new charm for your bracelet!! I am loving your new projects, so pretty and of course flowers are always good cause I love flowers. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete