Friday, May 8, 2015

Super Friday

I don't know why I said super - there's nothing special about this one - but it's the weekend!

We have a busy weekend this week. I would much rather "veg" out. Oh well.

Today I'm going to show you some random files from Sil online store. A lot of their files do not fit together perfectly. They have some cute ones but I am so spoiled to SVGCuts.  (thank you Mary and Leo)

Here they are:

 
This little strawberry basket I love!

 
I seem to like to make teapots. This one is simple and fast.
SVGCuts has a big fancy one but I did not have time to start it.


                              There was a little cup and saucer to match. A  very easy and fast.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. WHAT do you mean the Sil. Store files don't match up???? I don't think I've had that happen before!! HA And MAYBE you ARE SPOILED!!! tehehehehe :) I do gotta say I like that strawberry bag!! It's quite CUTE! And you sweet tea pot & cup are very pretty my friend! Try to enjoy your Mother's day weekend even with your crazy schedule! :) HUGS!!!


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute creations, Stephanie! I think the squared off teapot and matching cup are adorable. What a fun way to package up some gifts or make some table favors with those. And the strawberry bag is just stinkin' cute. Bright and happy!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, what fabulous cuts - love them! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute cuts. Love the colors you used to make your projects. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the strawberry bag!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute projects Stephanie! I love the strawberry bag, to cute! Like you I do love the projects from SVG and they go together so nicely. I'm not as experience at them as you are, but I sure do love them! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete