Monday, May 4, 2015

Wow is it Monday again already?

Happy Monday. I hope you all had a great weekend. I actually did quite a bit of crafting, YEA!

Today I want to show you a small cottage from the SVGCuts Peony Cottage file.
I made this one about 3 weeks ago. I added a couple of things. The bicycle is in the same kit - I just borrowed it from a card file. I cut several layers so it would be strong enough to use. The bushes are from a carrot box file in the sil online store. I used the greenery from the box.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. This is uhhhhh-dorable, Stephanie! And you were so creative with piecing some different kits to complete your scene! Clever using the carrot tops as your bushes, and I LOVE that bike! That was the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just darling!!!! Stephanie I love how creative you got with this! Putting the little bicycle outside is just so perfect!! I LOVE it my friend! I hope you are having a beautiful spring day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMWORD!!! This is Fabulous Stephanie!!! I simply LOVE it and the pretty Spring Colors! I'm so glad you're doing well enough to craft!!! LOVE this!!! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AMAZING!! Love how this turned out:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - that is so gorgeous! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh your house is amazing. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Love it!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh, your cottage is gorgeous Stephanie!! I love that you added the shrubbery and the bike. It looks like someone is home after a nice bike ride! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete