Friday, June 5, 2015

A good Friday

Happy Friday, everyone. I actually slept til 7am today. The sun was up! Of course I didn't sleep straight through, haven't done that in over 30 years. But it felt good not to have to be up early.

I have a little gazebo to show you today. I've been making cards I am going to need this summer and a few summer goodies to use in the house. It will be a mix of summertime and patriotic that will be up till at least September or longer. I just love red white and blue.

This gazebo is a sil file by Lori Whitlock.




This one was very easy to put together. I have learned with certain artists, to check out the tutorial before I buy the file. Sometimes I would buy a file then spend 30 min. to an hour trying to find the tutorial when I can't figure out how to do it on my own. But this one was easy and made sense to me.
Loved making it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. What an adorable little gazebo, Stephanie! Love the pretty soft colors you used, and the flowers are fabulous, too. I could see doing this in a red, white, and blue theme for the 4th, too. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love this pretty gazebo! Pretty flowers and papers!
    Have a good weekend!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tip Stephanie about searching the tutorial first!!! I've purchased files where I think it'll only be a 30 minute project to end up being 3 hours or more... and that's all I've done for that day!! UGH!! So hopefully.. I will try to remember that! :)
    Glad you sort of slept in today!! :) I stay up half the night with Summer and sleep in until 1 in the afternoon if I can! LOL I Simply LOVE this Project!!! Your flowers are sooo pretty! I've been wanting to make something like this but I decided to just purchase some of those pretty metal lanterns the stores have with the candle inside already! YES --- I'm That LAZY Sometimes!!!! LOL Have a great Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gazebo Stephanie! Love the flowers and the paper that you used. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very lovely! Just look at all those intricate cuts - the lattice work is perfect! The soft, pretty prints you used are just perfect and the flowers are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This gazebo is amazing and so beautiful Stephanie! I love files that are easy too, but I'm just starting out using them. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. What fun. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete