Sunday, June 14, 2015

A little craziness

Hi, all. It's 6 pm Sunday. I have been trying to post all day. Each time I click on "new post" I get some error message. Well I was just fooling around with it again and I noticed that under the error message, there was the shadowy page I've been trying to get to.

so I x-ed out the error message and here it is.

So here is a new post. (it really shouldn't be so hard to post) lol

One of my hubby's golf buddies had a knee replacement and he wanted me to make him a card. Here it is.



I like the way it turned out. Hubby said he did too.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. Blogger sure has a mind of it's own at times! Glad you were able to figure it out!

    This is a great card for any golfer and I'm sure it will cheer up your hubby's buddy. My good friend just had her second knee replacement and is doing really well. Isn't it amazing what they can do these days?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy oh boy that blogger does not like you! :) I'm glad it finally started to work in your favor! Super CUTE card! Your Hubby's buddy will get a kick out of it! HA Have a great evening my friend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card and golfing elements! TFS and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Computer issues are so frustrating! Glad you got things sorted out, Stephanie! Your golf get well card is adorable! Love those cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Stephanie, posting should be hard but I know it is at times as I have problems myself! lol I think blogger just doesn't like to play nicely! I love, love how your card came out, it is the perfect get well card. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card for your hubby's golf buddy! I am sure he is gonna smile big when he sees this! And you are right, it should not be hard to post :)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card. He will love it.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete