Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Monday evening

Well, it's summer vacation and we aren't supposed to get any rain for about 7 days. It's so hot. We should hit 90's this week. I'm already miserable. lol

Today was Gabe's first day of "summer rec". It's 4 days a week, 8am to 11:30am, for 4 weeks.
Gym for games one day, pool one day, spray park one day and a playground one day. He loves it.
So I don't get to do much but grocery shop etc. and pick him up.

So when I can, I try to keep ahead of the cards I need.

This one is for my sister-in-law. She is retiring next Monday. She has worked for this same school system since she was 16, about 40 years.

Here's her card.



I thought it came out pretty cute. Hope she likes it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and
God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. aaahhh...the perfect summer time card! Love the flip flops and that sentiment pretty much sums it up for me...lol! The inside of your card is just as awesome as the outside. Love, love, love this!

    Hope you get some rain soon. We got buckets and buckets of the stuff yesterday and a bit of hail. Got pretty rough and my power went out for about 45 minutes. Gotta love those summer thunder storms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Summer Vacation!!!! How Fun for Gabe to spend a couple of hours out playing! Stinks for you unless you lived close by... but it's only 4 weeks so not to bad I guess! :) Sorry your hot! We've been in the 90's for a little while now... Thank Goodness for Central Air Conditioning!!!! Of Course my electric will be a Whopper when it comes in... but I rather be cool & comfortable than HOT!!! It's been a long time since I've lived in this type of heat and I'm trying to readjust.. I'm even gonna start grocery shopping at night like I use to when we lived in Vegas... Still warm out but no sun to heat my car to 500 degrees!!! LOL LOVE this cute card... It's perfect for your retiring SIL! It really says it all.... those flip flops are so cute... :) Have a fabulous day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card and I love the papers and flip flops :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt she will love this, Stephanie! Super, super cute and fun, and perfect for a retirement! Where ever that hammock is, I would like to go there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and fun card! Great images and colors! She should love this card!
    We are drying out too...we have had so much rain! It is good to see a forecast showing a whole week of sun and no rain. But the temperatures are on the increase!!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true! It is summer here and vacation just began.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like Gabe is starting the summer off right! lol I love this card Stephanie!! It is perfect for someone retiring. That's a long time at one place, good for your SIL!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete