Friday, July 24, 2015

A little more silhouette fun

Happy Friday, everyone.

I have a few more projects from the Sil store. There really isn't any rhyme or reason for cutting these particular files, I just liked them.  When I have trouble committing to a more complicated project, I prowl the "store" for things that catch my eye. I'm happiest when I'm cutting and gluing. lol

So this is what I have to show you today.






These little gift bags are tiny but so cute. The S'mores file is a gift card holder in the bottom box. I just liked the way it looked. I really do these things for fun.

I think I have finally decided what SVGCuts kit I want to work on next. We'll see.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. The Chalk board easel card is one of my fav's from the Sil. Store... your cute gift bags are simply lovely... and OMGOSH!!! How Stinkin' CUTE is that Smore' Gift card holder... now that is stinkin' adorable!!! LOVE them all! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, your little projects are adorable, Stephanie! I love them all, but that little S'Mores box just steals my heart! Omgosh, the face!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have been picking some really good files. Hope you will share your heart box at 3 Girl JAM...Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge.

    http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/06/july-challenge-anything-goes.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie these projects are so cute and fun! I love that smore's box! How cute! I hope you are having a great start to the weekend my friend. Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what it's all about Stephanie, having fun! I adore those tiny gift bags, they are so cute! The chalkboard card (I'm assuming) is just too cute but it is the smore's box that has me smiling from ear to ear! lol That is too dang cute!! I has asked this question to many people, but never get an answer from anyone so I'll ask you. Can anyone buy Silhouette files if you don't have a Silhouette??? I am loving some of their files too, but I have the Explore and I just don't know how that works. Hope you have a fabulous weekend Stephanie! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your wonderful projects. OMGosh that S'More gift box is AWWW-dorable.
    Hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and fun gift bags! Love the easel board! Great job on all!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my - these are so fun. Love the S'mores! TFS

    ReplyDelete