Friday, July 17, 2015

A little wheelbarrow

Hello. It's Friday evening, I know that. For the past few hours I thought it was Saturday. Of course, I woke up at 3:30 this morning. So that must be it. If I get up really early the day lasts too long so I go to the next one! See I fixed myself! lol

If only it were that easy! haha

OK, I do have something to show you. A few weeks ago I made the 3d wheelbarrow  from SVGcuts Country Market kit. But it needed something so it's been on my table ever since waiting for "something".

Well today was the day. First I made some flowers but I didn't like it. So I decided on strawberries. Now I feel like putting it out.

Take a look:




Thanks so much for dropping by. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. You are so right Stephanie, it does make for a long day when you get up that early! You need to go back to bed my friend and try to sleep some more! lol I love, love, love your wheelbarrow! It looks amazing and I love the strawberries and flowers in it. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is adorable! I personally love strawberries and if I saw a wheelbarrow full of them, I would have to stop and grab a few! LOL
    I love the pretty floral patterned paper you use too! Sweet! I hope you have a great day my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wonderful wheel barrel. The strawberries are a perfect touch. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! How awesome is that wheel barrel! Fabulous 3D project Stephanie! LOVE the Strawberries & flowers.... you should put it out & show it off... it looks great! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful and love those little flowers and the strawberries. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! The strawberries are perfect! This is absolutely adorable, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete