Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Happy Tuesday

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Ours was very laid back. Hubby is dealing with back pain so between his back and my hands and knees we are the perfect pair. lol

My hubby is a golfer and he watches a lot of it at home.  Well believe it or not I have learned quite a bit about golf myself. I have heard and seen enough of it to have some favorite players.

Well this weekend was the British Open. (a very big deal in golf land) One of my new favorite golfers is a 21 year old from Texas (where I live) who just won 2 very big tournaments.  If he had won this one he would have been the first one since 1953 to all 3 "Opens" in the same year.
Usually I just ask hubby for updates but Sun. and Mon. I actually watched it for hours. I still can't believe I watched like that.

Now why did I tell you all this, who knows. That was just my weekend. lol

My DIL's birthday was yesterday. I have her card and cupcake treat holder to show you.  They are both from an SVGCuts kit. I just love these kits.

Take a look:




The card is a lever card.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. My hubby is having back pain too. Not sure what is going on with him as it is usually me with the back pain. My guys love golfing too, but I don't know if any of them watch it on TV. Hubby doesn't watch it, so I don't know much about it. I'm glad you have interest in it as it always is good for a couple to love things together. It sounds like it was a good weekend for you! I love the card and cupcake holder you made for your DIL! Really love the color combo and the beautiful papers you used too. I think she will love them as well too! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend with the hubby.
    The card and cupcake treat holder are beautiful. Love the pretty papers. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. See.... now I would nap thru all that GOLFING Stuff on TV! LOL Sorry your Hubby & You have so many aches and pains... Hopefully it'll go away quickly for you! :) Your Card & Cupcake holder look awesome! Pretty papers and such wonderful flowers... beautiful combo! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - fabulous and love that treat holder! TFS and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful birthday set, my friend! I love the papers and the color palette, and that 3D cupcake treat box is just amazing! Loving the die cut work on the card, too!
    Sounds like the golf is rubbing off on you! You'll be playing yourself next! ;)

    ReplyDelete