Friday, August 14, 2015

And it's Friday...

Hi, everyone. Has it been a long week to you?  Ever since I made the appointments to get our eyes checked, time seems to be crawling. We've been having tons of headaches and for the longest time I have felt like I was looking through a film. It just hit me a few days ago ... I could have cataracts!

Well, I guess I will find out Monday.

OK, so today is my sister's birthday.  This is her card and treat box. I put her favorite candy in it. She loved it.

 
Happy birthday, Denise!

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.

Thanks so much for stopping for a visit.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Awww, I love it, too! What an uhhhhdorable set, Stephanie! Loving the beach theme and all those seashells, and that fish just makes me smile with his big eyeball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome card and treat box!!! LOVE it so much because I love anything to do with the shore and ocean life. I'm sure your sister loved it so very much and not just for the treats inside lol. I hope you have a wonderful weekend Stephanie and hope your eye results come back good!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo pretty. I loVe them so much. Thanks for sharing.
    Good luck with your eye appointments.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Creations!!! I hope your Dr. appt. gives you good news not bad news.... Maybe you just need stronger lens.... :) Hope everything goes well!

    Oh how CUTE! Makes me smile! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful - I love the cuts! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the shape of your card and that sweet little underwater scene. The treat box is just lovely made with those soft, muted colors. Happy Birthday to your sister, I know she loved this wonderful, thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete