Monday, August 24, 2015

First day!


Good morning. August, 24th, 2015. First day of 4th grade for Gabe. He is very excited. He gets to go to a new location for school. Here we have K-3rd grade at one location and 4th and 5th at a different school. They get to change classes and he will have about 6 different teachers. (we didn't do that until 7th grade - things sure have changed) I don't know if I could have handled that at 9/10 years old. I panicked at 12. lol

I know Gabe will be fine. He seems to take it as it is." If that's the way you do it, then that's the way I'll do it."

So here are a few things I made for "school days."



 
The desk, locker and chalkboard are files from sil. I added the banner flag to the locker
after I took these photos. (as per top photo)
 




 
The sneaker and backpack are files from SVGCuts.
 
I hope everyone has/had a great "first day".
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm glad he is excited! And he will do fine!
    Cute, cute back to school projects, Stephanie! So cute how the locker and desk actually open. Always amazes me the detail of these files and the things you can construct from simple paper. Love that fun Converse sneaker. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Stephanie! These files are awesome projects! You did an outstanding job on these! I especially love the desk, locker and sneaker! So cool!! I hope Gabe has a fantastic first day of school!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - I am loving all these back to school goodies! That sneaker has to be my favorite. It looks so detailed and I LOVE the plaid paper! The backpack is pretty awesome too, well, heck...it all is pretty awesome!
    I hope Gabe had a great day. My Emma is in the 5th grade this year and has 3 teachers. I can't imagine having 6 teachers at such a young age. Times sure have changed, haven't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing Gabe a great school year full of wonderful memories!
    Stephanie your school projects are amazing. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so cool and fabulous!!! Hope Gabe's first day back went well! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope his first day was awesome!!! LOVE seeing all the cool back to school 3D projects you've created!!! They all look awesome... I especially LOVE that Sneaker!! SO FREAKIN' COOL!!!! :) Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! More awesome projects! Love the sneakers! Your work looks great!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete