Monday, August 10, 2015

Good morning Monday

Hello! I can't believe it but school starts 2 weeks from today. Gabe is all registered and has his teacher assignment.

This year, 4th grade, he goes into a different school. He is so excited to change schools. I hope that feeling lasts because I think this school is going to be really different. Seems to be a lot more structured. Whatever comes, we'll deal with it.

The 3 of us are getting our eyes checked next Monday. I tell you, it's time! I'm having trouble reading and crafting with my glasses. I think my eyes  must have changed a lot. Hubby can see the TV better without his glasses now and Gabe has trouble seeing 4" felt numbers on a stand about 50' from us in church. It will be interesting to see what's what.

Now for the reason you came. I have a couple of cards to show you today. I have 2 brother-in-laws with a birthday today! How often does that happen? Makes it easy for me to remember the date. haha
This year they got similar cards that really reminded me of them both. They are such wonderful men and they both love to cook and grill.



I think they turned out really cute. Both are files from the sil store.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Wow, two family birthdays on the same day? What's the likelihood of that? Does make it easier to remember, though, doesn't it? :)
    Adorable cards! I always think shaped cards are so fun, and your bbq apron theme is soooo perfect for a guy card! I'm loving those little grill tools, and the ketchup bottle just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such cool cards - love the idea. Hope the eye checks go well. I'm going to see if I am a candidate for the laser treatment on my eyes this Saturday, as my eye sight is terrible and my crafting time is getting shorter. Fingers crossed :-) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out fabulous Stephanie!!! :) LOVE them both and so will your BIL's! :) Good Luck at the eye Dr. I went not to long ago too and I need to get new lens.... My eyes are starting to give me trouble while crafting.... it's time for the Bifocals!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I bet they loved your wonderful shape cards. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete