Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Hump day (I miss those commercials)

Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well.  I haven't been doing very much crafting. Just a few simple things. Actually yesterday I made a kirigami craft. It's called a ten sided Yin Yang globe.


I just love the way it looks. I kept looking for 2 days to find out the name of it, then I was able to get a template I could print out. Well you have to hand cut 10 of those shapes and I knew it wasn't a good idea. It did not hurt while I was cutting so instead of cutting one or two and waiting till later to cut a couple more, I cut them all out. Well I'm paying for it now. I did get one made but I won't do any more until there is an SVG file for it. Live and learn. haha (at least I hope I've learned)

OK, now for the reason for this post. A very sweet cousin is having a birthday this Friday. This is her card.


I just loved this card. I got it from the Sil online store.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie



4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your paying for it now Steph!! :( If you can send me the picture of the shape.... I can try and trace it for you, to use on the Silhouette... then you won't have to wait or cut by hand! :) Your card is beautiful!!!!! LOVE all those flowers!!! Someone is going to enjoy this Birthday card! :) HUGS!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so sweet, Stephanie! I love shaped cards and love all those flowers! The dimension and detail is amazing! So sorry that other project did you in... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute cute card, all covered with pretty flowers. The birthday gal is going to love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful. LoVe those sweet flowers. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete