Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday

Well, we made it through the first week of school. So far Gabe likes it in 4th grade. He likes changing classes. When I was growing up we didn't change classes until 7th grade and I was petrified I would forget where I was supposed to be. But to Gabe it is no big deal. Thank goodness.

So one week down. Hope the rest of the year goes this well.
I do have a project to show you. This is another kit from SVGCuts. I love this lighthouse and house.




Thanks for looking.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, these are amazing, Stephanie! So fun and festive. That G45 line is still my absolute favorite of theirs! Glad Gabe is doing so well with all the changes this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Gabe is liking the 4th grade! I think its great they're starting him early with switching classes... he'll be ready for middle school or High School in no time.... Sorry didn't mean to rush him growing up!!! LOL Just thought it was a smart move to train him early on the class changes.... :) On another note -- LOVE your Lighthouse & House.... they look fabulous! Done with beautiful papers!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, girl... these are super fantastic. Glad Gabe is doing well with his school changes. When I was in grade school, we sat in the same teacher class all through our 8th grade, and then we began high school ...and I was petrified I would forget a class. Have a super week, Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both projects! Beautiful papers! You did a great job! Glad Gabe is liking 4th grade!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another set of wonderful creations - I love love that light house!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You NEVER cease to amaze with you fabulous 3D projects. This set is just stunning. The details are wonderful and your paper choices are just perfect. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh that lighthouse is amazing. My two favorite things to photograph are lighthouses and waterfalls. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete