Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tuesday afternoon

Hard to believe but we are getting some much needed rain. I could do without the thunder and lightning, though.  It's been upper 90's and over 100 for a while now. The heat index has been between 108 and 115. Hard to get out of the house at all.

Enough about the weather. I have a card and gift bag  to show you.

Our niece's little boy is 1 year old today. We celebrated last Saturday, outside! It was almost unbearable. But it was still fun. A shower sure felt good after we got home.

OK back to the reason for this post.




Of course he didn't know what was going on but his mom loved it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie


4 comments:

  1. This is sooooo CA-UTE!!!! What an adorable set! I bet his mom loved it.... it's sooo cute... you should hear how I'm saying it too... in that baby talk type of voice! HA I hear ya about the weather though... Why must everyone have a party outside???? in the heat no less?? UGH! My hubby thinks I complain to much about the heat.... but I can't help it... you give me 75 -78 degrees everyday... and I promise you.... I won't say a dang thing!!! :) Try and stay cool! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, outside? That does sound unbearable! But what an adorable gift set this is! I LOVE the fun lettering at the top of the bag, and those big puffy 1 die cuts are so perfect, too. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gift set! Great job!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderfully adorable keepsakes for them. Thanks for sharing.
    The weather here has been real hot. The humidity overnight has been in the 80s so it never truly feels as though it cools off at night.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete