Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I'm baaack!

Well, hi, everyone! Bet you thought I was long gone, huh?

Nope still here. It's just hard to make myself post.

I do have several cards to post for October birthdays.  Today I'm showing you a card for one of my BIL's. Tommy's birthday was on the 8th. I always struggle with male cards even though I have to make a lot of them.

This one has a fishing theme and I liked it when I was finished.


 
He likes fishing and beer - so perfect card!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Hugs and God bless.
Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Haha, this makes me laugh! Awesome beer mug and fishing lure, Stephanie, and I totally smiled over your sentiment. Great job! And so nice to see you back at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you posting again! :) I see you (stalking) errrr Checking everyone's creations out on FB! LOL What a FUN Masculine card! I bet he just loved it! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete