Wednesday, November 25, 2015

An autumn barn

Happy Wednesday!
Well just one more day till Thanksgiving. I'm so tired. I got my tree up and have been decorating for several days. I usually put my tree up the weekend after Thanksgiving. Now I hope I can just relax. (and maybe craft just for fun) lol

Anyway here is my barn. Mary, SVGCuts , created this barn to be spooky for Halloween. I already had 2 spook houses and I needed something for after the 31st. I just love it.

Take a look:


 
 What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful decoration. I love how you modified it to fit the fall theme. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Stephanie! This is simply GORGEOUS!! LOVE the details.... you never disappoint with your fabulous 3d projects! Sorry to hear your tired, but got your decorating done - so you can enjoy the holiday weekend! I have to work all weekend long, so I got my tree & decor up today! It only took me 2 hours which was nice since my son helped me.... so did my mom.... I don't have a lot of Christmas Decor anymore... Got rid of most of it... and my tree is a Pre-Decorated one.... so I just pull it up and place it on the pole, plug it in and I'm done! So Simple! :) I usually decorate after Thanksgiving but with me back to work and it's the holiday season.... not gonna have time to do it... so thought today would be the perfect day since I get Thanksgiving day off! :) Anyway.... have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family! HUGS!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I absolutely LOVE this! And I think you adapted it beautifully for an after-Halloween look! Loving the corn stalks and the leaves on the roof, and your papers are perfect! Blows me away!
    Hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving! And I'm jealous that you have your tree up already!

    ReplyDelete