Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Nov. 3rd

Hope you all had a great Halloween weekend. Ours was very wet. Gabriel didn't even want to get out in the rain so we stayed in. Of course trick or treating isn't the same as it was when we were growing up. All of it is now done going to church festivals. The kids really enjoy all the jumping outdoor things but the rain cancelled that. Also we haven't had any "kids" come to our door for treats in years and wouldn't you know it - 10 kids show up in the rain. Go figure!

So today I'm posting the new Halloween d├ęcor for this year. I didn't make a lot, used some from last year.








Well, that's it for today. Right now I'm kinda working on some fall and Christmas. Just really making things because I want to. Such fun. Just wish I had a maid! (not even kidding)

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie


3 comments:

  1. Your decor pieces are just amazing, Stephanie! My mind is always blown the things you make with paper! And I adore that you make things so festive for the holidays! The haunted house is awesome! The detail is incredible. Love the hanging banner and lantern, too. So cool that it actually lights up. And the coffin is fabulous with that big moon. Very sorry that your Halloween was a wash. We had beautiful weather Saturday night, but woke up to pouring rain Sunday that hasn't gone away yet. I was so thankful that it held off long enough for the trick or treaters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Halloween was rained out! Funny that you got 10 kids when you haven't in the past! Must be some new kids in the area! LOL LOVE all of your projects especially that cool Haunted house! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so far behind on my bloggy visits! I love all of your amazing Halloween decorations. That haunted house is awesome!
    We went to trunk or treat at my church then had maybe 6 or 7 kids show up at our house. I agree, it sure isn't the same as when we were kids :(

    ReplyDelete