Thursday, November 19, 2015

Lets try this again...

I can't seem to get things right.

 If I decide to post, I realize I don't have any new photos. If I do take photos, I forget about posting.

I did make a lot of Christmas cards 2 months ago and I took pics. Now I'm finally getting around to posting.

So here goes:

                                                                        front
                                                                       
                                                                          inside

 
front

 
inside


Thanks for taking the trouble to stop by. I hope to be more "here" in the future.

Hugs and God bless.
Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Well they are both so lovely! I sometimes do that do... forget I already took the picture or took the picture and retake cuz I forgot! LOL That's okay... to many things going on in life that we all tend to forget silly little things! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally can relate right now. Things are crazy right now.
    Your cards are wonderful. Love them. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker{at}{Gmail}{dot}{com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas cards! I love the scenes you created on the front of your cards and the insides are just as lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Stephanie!!! I especially love that 2nd one.... so classic and gorgeous!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the woodland feel to these with the beautiful cut trees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so wonderful, love the images! TFS

    ReplyDelete