Friday, November 20, 2015

Maybe a record?

I'm talking about the fact that I'm posting for the second time this week. Maybe a trend? I make no promises. lol I do have some more cards to show you.

I've made more Christmas d├ęcor but so far no photos. What happened to that photo fairy?

I was so excited to get my cards done early but I still haven't addressed them and gotten them ready to mail.

Here is a couple more cards.



I enjoy your visits. Have a great weekend.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty cards! Those cardinals are beautiful and I love the shape of the candle card.
    I need one of those "photo fairies" and a "blog post writing fairy" would be nice to have on hand also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these cards are gorgeous!!!! You are on a roll! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow... they are all so wonderful Stephanie! LOVE the shaped cards.... getting ahead of the game! Good for you.... I'll still be behind even when I think I'm ahead! LOL Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are beautiful, Stephanie! Really love the cardinals and the pretty layered candle and poinsettias designs! And the shaped card bases are amazing! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - these are gorgeous! Love the cardinal! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your cards are soooo pretty. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete