Monday, November 30, 2015

School again!

Hello!

 How was your Thanksgiving? We had a wonderful day. We spent it with my sister family and all our kids and grandkids. This sister always has some new kind of crazy game.

This year it was a game called Tenzies. It is so crazy and we laughed so much. I haven't laughed that much in years.

(I ate too much) And I'm still eating rice dressing. lol

OK, I have a couple of cards to show you.
(Boy this is one disjointed post, isn't it?)




Thanks for the visit.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie


5 comments:

  1. Both cards are great, but I sure do like the shape of the cardinal. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! How nice! I really love a good family game.... brings everyone together.
    Cute, cute cards! Love the paper pieced ho ho ho, and LOVE the pretty cardinal and shaped card base!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie! Sounds like you had a great holiday. Our Thanksgiving was great. We had 14 of us gathered around my table this year. Lots of food and great company, cannot get any better than that! Your cards are very cute my friend. I really like that first one, something about the different fonts is very striking... and that cute little bird skating on the other one makes me smile. Very cute. I hope you have a great week ahead! P.S. Sent you an email about 4-5 weeks ago and never heard back from you so not sure if it went to your spam folder or something. Just wanted to check in on a personal level. :)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a Fabulous Thanksgiving weekend with Family! :) Your cards look wonderful... love the shaped one and that tag on the other! :) It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! LOL

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete