Monday, December 7, 2015

Another Monday

Hi, and good morning.

How are y'all dealing with this Monday? I figure I will be back in the weekly school groove about the time we break for the Christmas holidays. lol

I have more Christmas d├ęcor to share with you.


 
SVGCuts - made to look like an antique book and has a drawer/box.


 
SVGCuts - This cute tree has a hinged top and the lid will actually stay shut if you lift it by the top.
I just love these files.
 
Thanks for the visit.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Adorable projects Stephanie!! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book/box is so cool! LOVE the paper you chose... it's fabulous and that tree looks awesome Stephanie! Adorably decorated with buttons & Gems! Keep up the fun festive projects - you know I love seeing them! Have a great week! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What absolutely adorable little boxes, Stephanie! I so love projects like this that are perfect for home decor pieces, and are completely functional, too! Always love the papers you use, as well. These have a slightly vintage look to them that I just love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Monday's sure do roll around quickly, don't they?
    I love your sweet Christmas boxes. They are both so pretty and will make wonderful decor pieces or fabulous treat boxes...or both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gift boxes - lovely for treats! TFS

    ReplyDelete