Thursday, December 17, 2015

Dec. 17, Thursday

Hi, Hope you are having a great week. I'm trying to get through with shopping. I hope to finish today.
I pray I finish today. lol

I just have a few gifts to buy. Really need to be finished. I have to think about food for the 3 Christmas celebrations we have next weekend, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Oh well, we'll get through it. I think everyone probably needs a good night's sleep.

 I have a couple of cards to show you. These I am using for d├ęcor.



These are bendi cards from Dreaming Tree

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. These are fabulous bendy cards! Love the scenes! TFS and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are SO amazing, Stephanie! I can't believe these are cards! How fabulous and detailed and I love the 3Dness to the scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are one busy lady... Your card/decos are beautiful. I love them. What a great idea for decorations. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how Wonderful Stephanie - your bendy cards have beautiful wintery scenes that are perfect to display! :) I hope you get everything you need done! Wishing you & your Family a Very Merry Christmas!!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie these cards are just gorgeous! I love the shape of them! I hope you get everything done in time my friend! Only a few more days now!!! So exciting! I hope you and the family have a very Merry Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely, unique cards. I love the way they curve, perfect for displaying. And, the scenes are so pretty.

    I still have gifts to wrap and baking to get started! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! Love the scenes! Perfect for display. I need to try this card style--just have not got around to it, but I love them!!
    Merry Christmas!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete