Sunday, December 6, 2015

Happy Sunday

I hope you are all having a great weekend. Yesterday Gabe and I never left. He played outside for a while but that's about it.

I spent the day making miscellaneous items just for the heck of it while waiting and hoping for SVGCuts assembly tutorial to be released. It still hasn't been. You'd think after all the pieces I've done I wouldn't need the videos. But some designs really are very different and just the order you put pieces together makes a big difference. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I like the way Mary works, I can understand what she is saying. Believe me that is a gift. I have bought some files that I couldn't make heads or tails of the instructions. It's like having a doctor explain things to you like you are a colleague instead of a lay person.

So that is one of the reasons SVGCuts is my favorite.

So today I'm posting some of the things I made to use for d├ęcor.

 
file from sil store


 
cute Santa box - SVGCuts

 
mitten box - SVGCuts
 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week.
 
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. You're to funny Stephanie! But I do agree that SVG Cuts puts out some great files! And I've seen how wonderful your projects turn out when you use them! :) Today's projects are no different! The card from Silhouette is super cute! But your Santa Box from SVG Cuts is ADORABLE and so is your sweet mitten box! Fab paper by the way! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute projects Stephanie! I love the way Mary explains everything and shows you how to put them together too! She is very precise and speaks slowly and clearly so people can follow along. I cannot wait to see what else you will be making for the holiday!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgoodness, so cute! I love the knit print on that adorable mitten, and love the box with the sweet Santa face. The easel card with the trees is wonderful, too. Love the dimension on the middle tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you - it's so frustrating to purchase a cut file and then not be able to figure out how in the world to put the thing together!
    I love what you've been creating in the meantime! The easel card is so pretty, I love the dimensional Christmas tree. And, that Santa is super sweet. The mitten box is totally adorable and I love the paper you used...cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! I love the tree card - beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete