Monday, December 21, 2015

Sunday night

Well, it's Sunday night and I'm ready  for bed.  At the last minute my son came in from Florida for the holidays and I don't have much computer time. And no time to play.

My son had back surgery 3 months ago and is not cleared to play golf or much of anything. So no golf for them. Which means no play time for me. lol

So I'm going to show you a little more of Christmas.




Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are all ready for Christmas. I'm almost done.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. How nice that you have family arriving for the holiday! :) And beautiful cards! Loving the explosion box design with the big words bursting out, and the two scene cards are just amazing! They look like framed shadow box works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such Beautiful Cards Stephanie! How nice to have your son coming to visit! Enjoy that quality time! That's what the holidays are for! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very behind on my blog visits and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with you family.

    The details on your cards are so pretty. I especially love the nativity scene....is is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete