Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Back again!

Hi!

I just want to say a big thank you to the loyal friends who visit and comment. (especially when I am not posting regularly) I really appreciate it.

Now . . . I do have something to show you. This particular file is from Dreaming Tree at 3dsvg.com.
There were 3 projects in this kit and I loved them all.

This is the fan-shaped candy box. It even has the little dividers for each piece.

Love this. Take a look!




What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by. If any of you were caught in the blizzard or floods I hope you are all safe and sound.

Hugs and God bless.
Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie this is gorgeous!!! I really love how pretty this is and how perfect this would be for gift giving on the day of love :)
    I hope you are doing well...and I was one of those who was caught in the floods... and the blizzard lol ... but all is okay here....
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo COOL Stephanie! LOVE your Fan box - all it needs is some yummy chocolate to make the perfect Valentine's Gift!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this fan box is gorgeous Stephanie!! And I love that it has a divider for in it. Now are you keeping it for yourself?? Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgoodness, that candy box is amazing, and gorgeous! I love the fan shape and love the pleated layer. You chose absolutely beautiful colors and papers for this! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - beautiful! And love that it has dividers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fan shape, pretty papers and pleated layer makes one lovely box and then the dividers--just perfect! Love it!!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw this on Facebook but I've been slow on blog visits. I absolutely love this gorgeous box - it is amazing! The papers are so pretty and you put everything together so perfectly. I love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete