Monday, January 11, 2016

Besties Birthday

Good Monday morning!

So how was your weekend?  We had some crazy weather. Foggy all day Friday. Friday night it rained very hard and even hailed. Saturday it got really warm for a few hours then the temp started dropping. Sunday was pretty cold and today the high is in the high 40's to low 50's. So it was kind of crazy. We just stayed in. I got a little crafting done.

I now have my birthday cards done for January and half of February's done. I just forgot to take pics before I sealed them up. So I will show the photos I did get.

This card and treat box is for my bestie who just happens to live across the street.





Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. Oh, she's going to love them!! What a cute, cute snowman on that treat box! Love the border of snowflakes above and the fancy shape to the box, and what perfect wintery colors. Loving the fun fold on the card design, too. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to have your bestie as your best friend Stephanie! I love her card and that box is just to cute. I'd say she is a lucky gal to have you for a friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steph...what perfect cards to celebrate something this time of year. Love the winter designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Your Bestie will LOVE them both! They are so sweet & From the heart which is the best part of course! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet she will LOVE them. Your card is gorgeous. Love that sweet snowman treat. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card and treat box - wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card..I really like that card design! The snowman treat box is adorable! I am sure your friend will love this projects.
    We have been having crazy weather too. Warm, then cold and more rain today!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely gift set! I'm sure your friend loved this sweet gift. The card is so pretty and that snowman is cute as can be ♥

    ReplyDelete