Sunday, January 10, 2016

Happy Sunday

Hello!

Did everyone have a wonderful Christmas and New Years? I hope so.  Mine was nice but very stressful. It wasn't the nice relaxing time I was hoping for. Gabriel enjoyed it and that's what matters.

This past week I made the birthday cards I need for January.  It seems I never get finished making cards. lol

And a card is what I have to show you today. A very sweet niece's birthday was Dec. 21st
. This is her card.



See you tomorrow with a new card.
Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless,
Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the font. Happy New Year Stephanie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Christmas was nice, but I am happy that it's over with. It was a bit stressful here also, and like you, I am just happy that my grands had a wonderful time. If it weren't for the kiddos, I would probably just skip the whole thing!

    Okay, onto your sweet card...I love that pretty aqua color. The snowflakes are so pretty and the sparkly ribbon is the perfect touch. Love the tag shape also! Happy New Year to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tag shape for that adorable card, and such a great die cut sentiment, too! Loving the pretty paper you used.... that aqua is so pretty for winter.
    Sorry to hear you've had a stressful holiday! And hope things get back to normal for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad Christmas is over really - It doesn't get to busy around here but I'm just glad we can move on to the next fun Holiday! LOL Your card is really pretty - love the ribbon! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete