Wednesday, January 20, 2016

One last winter project

Good morning, y'all.  How is the world treating you this week? Me - too soon to tell. lol

Getting back in the school groove pretty good. Just so much to remember. I'm really having trouble posting regularly. I'm crafting a little more, at least when my hands allow.

This is what I made after a 4 - 6 week stint of making nothing but cards. 

It's an SVGCuts file meant to hold Keurig coffee pods in place of the "coal" chunks on the snowman. I don't use that kind of coffee, so Mary, being the consummate pro that she is, gave us the option of using a flat front on the projects. Thank you, Mary.

So here is my cute snowman.


Isn't he cute? I gave him to my BFF because she loves snowmen.

Thanks for putting up with me.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. Omgosh, he is adorable! I love snowmen, and this one is so sweet. I think that is such a clever idea to hold Keurig cups... what a fabulous gift. But I don't use that kind of coffee either, so I think this version is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is a very cute snowman! Glad you were able to get some more crafting done that wasn't just cards. I hope you are feeling okay hon... we are bracing for a huge snow storm coming in on Friday...so I'll be getting ready for that and taking it easy. Still recovering from surgery. Hope you have a great evening!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable snowman and love the idea that you could use the Keurig pods if you wish! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute snowman! Great idea for the Keurig pods, but I do not use that either, so I really like the optional choice!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe..... How Super CUTE Stephanie! LOVE the idea of using the Keurig pods or not on this snowman! I bet your BFF just loved displaying this cutie! I'm glad to see you crafting a little - I hope your hands let you get some more projects done! :) Have a Wonderful Weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steph, this is indeed super cute idea. What we can create with paper is amazing, isn't it?.... have a great week.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, this snowman is just too cute Stephanie! I love that you had the options on how this came together. Mary really does do a fabulous job with her cut files and giving us a choice. I imagine he would be really cute with the coffee pods in him too and would make a cute gift as well! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little snowman. I love that he will hold the K Cups, this would be a great little gift idea! And, I love the way you altered him too!

    ReplyDelete