Sunday, February 14, 2016

February 14th

Just wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

This is really short and sweet as we are heading out to a birthday party for our niece's daughter. She turned 5 on the 11th. I'll show you her card later. Today it's my hubbies Valentine card.





This file is from Dreaming Tree. I made the card several weeks ago but I had to search for the perfect sentiment.

It's always been a "thing" with my hubby and I to be the first one to say "I love you more." So this one was perfect.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie


7 comments:

  1. Very sweet card for hubs! I love the pop up portion of it!
    Hope your Vday was great!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what an awesome card, Stephanie! Perfect sentiment for your hubs, and perfect images! Love the beautiful negative die cut on the cover.... and WOW to the inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - this is gorgeous and love the pop up on the inside! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Valentine Stephanie! I love how it pops up on the inside and I love the sentiment. Loved hearing the story on the sentiment too. I'm sure hubby loved it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how Lovely Stephanie! LOVE the way the center of the card pops up! YOur sentiment is perfect and looks like you beat him to the punch of the "I love you way more" than you! hahaha Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little Cupid. I love the soft pink and white on the front. I also LOVE the inside of your card - that's pretty fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your wonderful card and sweet sentiment. I bet your hubby loVed it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete