Monday, February 8, 2016

Good morning!

Happy Monday! (still trying) Smiling, too. lol

I hope everyone has a wonderful start to this week and it just gets better.

Did you watch the Super Bowl? Hope you enjoyed it? I don't watch at all. Times like this I'm so glad for cable. Not stuck watching Super Bowl or World Series or any news conferences, speeches or award shows if I don't want to. lol

I watch reruns of old sitcoms, movies or the "biggie" play with paper and glue!

Anyway, I hope your team wins. As I'm writing this it's only 10:30 Sunday morning. (hours before the game starts)

The subject of this post is really Valentines. Usually when It's a week from the holiday, I am not still making things for that particular holiday. But . . . Leo, of Dreaming Tree, gave us another free file. This time it is the cutest little tea light holder. I made 2 of them right away. Who can resist free and easy?

Take a look:


This time I put pink tissue paper instead of vellum inside. Looks a little different but I like it.
What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! TFS and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are adorable! The tissue paper is a fun twist on the traditional.... looks like a cross between a gift package and a tea light. I think it's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have TV so I won't be watching it - we use Hulu & Netflix! So all is well with the world in my home! LOL I do LOOOVE those fabulous Tea lights they're so pretty Stephanie! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty tea lights holder! Look great with the tissue paper!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe I can understand about you not watching the Super bowl...in India we are cricket crazy and everyone is glued to TV during major matches!! Love your tea light holders...so cute and romantic they look
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, pretty, pretty! This is such a beautiful design and I like the tissue paper. It adds a dainty, feminine touch.
    Hubby watched the Super Bowl and I stayed upstairs in my craft room which is actually a loft. So, I can see and hear the TV, but I really only watched the commercials when he would yell at me...watch this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do watch the super bowl Stephanie, only because I live in a house of all men, so didn't really get a choice in it. As the years went by, I got to enjoying it more. I love to see the ads as well and I enjoyed spending that time with hubby and youngest son. This year Bret was home and watched the game before heading back to college, so I watched it with him. I really love these tea light holders are really pretty! I must have missed this freebie, dang it. Dreaming Tree is so awesome giving out free files like they do. I also love Kraftgineer and the files they give out. Free is always nice! I also love the tissue paper in your tea lights, gives a different look, but one I really like.
    Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete