Friday, February 5, 2016

Happy Friday!

Well, how is everyone? I don't know about you but I'm so glad it's Friday.

Of course it's going to be a busy Saturday. Baseball has started. So tomorrow we start shopping for cleats, special undergarments, clothing for warmth, socks, belts etc. All to spend 2 - 8 hours a week freezing the first few weeks and smothering the last few weeks. lol  And I wouldn't miss it for the world.  Gabriel has moved up to little league from minor league so now we have 2 grandsons playing the late games. They do not start until 7:30 pm. So we are lucky if we are home by 10.
They are not on the same team so we could possibly be at the ball park for 4 nights a week.
That was hard to do 30 years ago. Needless to say during baseball I don't do much else.
But "gotta watch those grands"!

It may surprise you but this post has nothing to do with baseball. (I just got started rambling)

This post is about Valentines projects.

The treat box is a free file from Dreaming Tree, Mr. and Mrs. card is a freebie from SVGCuts and the rose is a free origami pattern from youtube.

It's so nice when companies give you a whole project for free. They are always cute and fit together perfectly. Makes you want to buy all of their designs. ( and I almost have)

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. You are such a good grandmother, Stephanie! :D
    Love the Valentines! Adorable papers and love the glitter and foil, and that flower is fabulous! My DD used to make flowers very similar from duct tape.... and of course I've kept them and treasure them. Makes this ol' momma nostalgic! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...baseball season..already?! Time sure flies, doesn't it? You sure will be at the ballpark alot over the next few months, but I know you will love it.

    Love your pretty "non-baseball" projects! The card is lovely and I love the glitter on the sweet box. I didn't even realize that the rose was paper until I read your post - thought it was the real deal being used as a photo prop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stephanie! Oh how I remember those nights on the field... in the cold, in the rain... and how I don't miss it LOL .... but it was very special each time I saw one of my kids playing... so I understand that feeling you get when you watch your grandkids play... I hope they have an awesome season!

    Your Valentine projects are so pretty! I love that box and the colors you used and the card is very intimate and pretty. Glad to see that you are still creating! Miss you! Hope you have a good weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creations! And love that you are willing to freeze your butt off for your grands LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Baseball season already - seems like it just ended! :) At least it keeps the kids active and you get to be out and about! :) LOVE your beautiful Valentine's projects - especially that white rose - gorgeous!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful projects! Love each one! Know what you mean about baseball! Just finished basketball! My grandsons play school ball, summer ball, and travel ball. I just can not keep up with all of those games.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun projects Stephanie! I love it too when companies give you free whole projects to make, makes me want to buy more too. lol But I need to get in the gist of making and not just buying! I remember baseball time well. When our 5 older boys were in it, I was all over the place toting a baby along as well. It was crazy trying to get to everyone's games, but I wouldn't have given it up for the world. By the time Bret got old enough to start a sport, he did soccer and then went right into football. No baseball. He finally decided to quit football while in high school, and boy were we happy. His knees are messed up along with another son's knees. Football isn't my favorite child sport! But I did enjoy cheering him on as he was so in love with football. I'm just glad he finally decided to just be a fan of football and not play it. lol Enjoy those games, you have it right, you freeze at the start and roast the rest of the time. But we wouldn't change anything would we?! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete