Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Is everyone feeling green today?

I told Gabe last night that I wanted to go to Michael's today. (he absolutely hates to shop) He told me we just couldn't go to "M"s because it's a holiday. lol He's probably expecting a "green" feast too.

I really didn't make much for St. Pats. I like to celebrate the holiday for the whole month. Having Easter 10 days later in the same month kind of screwed things up.  I've made some stuff for Easter but I've also made some things just for the fun of it.

Today is also my sis and BIL wedding anniversary. They should get their card today. I would show it to you but I forgot to take a photo.  That seems to happen a lot lately.

Anyway here are a couple of things to look at.

 
SVGCuts file

 
Silhouette store file
 

 
free file from Dreaming Tree
 
I have photos ready for future posts and several projects to photograph.
Now I just have to write posts.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Hugs and God bless.
Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. LOL, Gabe is too Funny! My son is not thrilled to go shop with me either, but he makes do.... I always try to hit up spots he likes so it evens out! LOL LOVE seeing your 3D projects and look forward to some of your other projects but that first image is amazing! I just LOVE it! the other 2 items are really cute! I have my house decorated in St. Patrick's day & Easter! Kind of funny but it is what it is! LOL

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Gabe! Makes me smile!
    And LOVE your fun St. Patty's projects! That first box with the whole garden of shamrocks is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, such fabulous creations. TFS

    ReplyDelete