Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wednesday

Well hi. It's been a while, hasn't it?

I could tell you all the reasons for the hiatus - from arthritis to bloggy problems to school to baseball to just being not in the mood. But so what - life happens.

I have been making some easy things every chance I get. So today I'm going to show you one. (as I finally took some pics)

How about that?!

This cute container is a Lori Whitlock file. Easy to make but gave my hands a workout.
My paper  was Neenah 72 pk I got at Target. It's 65# but has so much more body than The paper by the sheet at Hobby Lobby.  I do not buy that anymore.

 
I added the flower.
 
I will try to post again soon.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless.
Stephanie


5 comments:

  1. So glad to see you posting! Sorry life just gets in the way - I've had days like that too - luckily for me - I make projects a week out so I always have something ready even when I'm not! LOL Your Container/treat box looks awesome! That flower really dresses it up! I bet putting that flower together must have taken some time - but so worth the WOW factor! :) Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty Stephanie! I'm glad you are still able to create and keep up in between life happening! I hope you are doing well my friend, hope the arthritis is not too bad. Hope you have a great day today!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is soooo beautiful! I love the shape of this and LOVE the paper you used! The bright yellow check makes me happy, happy! And the flower you added is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely! I've always had a thing for gingham and that beautiful flower is just perfect.
    Sounds like you've had a yucky time of it lately. I hope you are doing better now. Arthritis is never fun, especially when it interferes with doing something we love. And, don't even get me started on blog issues! Feel better my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand all that life throws at you Stephanie. Life just gets in the way and then there are the times that we are just not in the mood for crafting. I'm so in that mood right now, gotta force myself to just do my DT stuff. Such as it is! Your vase is so pretty! I love the paper you used and I love, love that huge flower that you placed on it. I bet it looks great in your home. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete